The Game of Poker and Life

Musings on the game of poker and life---from a woman's point of view. What happens when you mix poker, alcohol, men and women????? ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN!

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Third Base and Poker

I love this bar! And now, we are playing there three nights a week. The owners are fantastic, the food is incredible, and the atmosphere is awesome! We actually had close to 70 people play on both Tuesday and Thursday night---which is alot of people to have in a tournament. I'm hoping that there will be 100 this Tuesday night!

And the guys that are coming out to play.....HOT! One guy could be Ben Affleck's twin--and every time I see him, my heart drops to my stomach. There is a hispanic guy that is smoldering--he has long hair that he ties back, and he's tall....and his voice/accent is sexxxxxxxxxxxxxy. Yup, some of the other guys are kinda young....but, hot is hot....

I would have to say that I am pretty damn lucky to be able to work this tournament, and be able to see so many cute guys on a regular basis, and be able to get to know them under very safe circumstances.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home