The Game of Poker and Life

Musings on the game of poker and life---from a woman's point of view. What happens when you mix poker, alcohol, men and women????? ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN!

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Axe! Maybe The Commercials Are True!

Lately, I've been noticing that many men smell the same----and that they all smell pretty damn good! So I started asking, "what are you wearing?" And turns out, most of them are using Axe---and well, I'm not ready to attack anyone that's wearing it(like in the commercials) but, I gotta say---I think the Axe people have figured the pheromone thing out.

That's all I'm gonna say about that!

So FYI, if you are a man and you aren't using Axe---as a woman, I am making a suggestion to you to give their products a try--you might be surprised at the result.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home