The Game of Poker and Life

Musings on the game of poker and life---from a woman's point of view. What happens when you mix poker, alcohol, men and women????? ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN!

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Poker, Poker and more Poker

I went from absolutely no poker to being around poker almost every night now! I started running tournaments again, and when I'm not running the tournaments, I am playing....I'm back up to 6 nights a week. It's crazy!

The most exciting thing to me, is the new bar, Third Base on 6th/Mopac. I think it is going to be a great replacement for Fado. I hope everyone that used to play at Fado will find out about the game....and show up! That will be really awesome! The bar is bright, clean....and has great energy....

I'll be posting more.....and I gotta find a real tournament to go play in soon.....or go back to LA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home