The Game of Poker and Life

Musings on the game of poker and life---from a woman's point of view. What happens when you mix poker, alcohol, men and women????? ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN!

Saturday, June 30, 2007

One Chip Wonder

So about three weeks ago, I started the final table with 10 players. I had one chip to my name. And as luck would have it, the dealer button went to the player on my left---which meant that I had 9 hands before I would have to play my one chip.

Unfortunately....since it was three weeks ago, I can't really remember how it all went down...or what happened....but needless to say, I did end up winning the tournament! I am still amazed at how the intersection of luck and good decision making can turn a whole game around.

It definitely is true---all you need is a chip and a chair!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home