The Game of Poker and Life

Musings on the game of poker and life---from a woman's point of view. What happens when you mix poker, alcohol, men and women????? ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN!

Friday, September 21, 2007

Another slow month.....of posting that is

I cant believe that yet another month has come and gone. My laptop has gotten permanently infected with some kind of virus, and despite galliant efforts of the geeks around me--I haven't been able to access the internet or use the laptop for anything else. So this weekend...I'm dumping the whole thing, and starting it over brand new...Like I had never taken it out of the box.

What does this have to do with poker? Nothing really, except that as a result of my laptop not booting up poker academy, I was gifted another poker clock...and I and the players like it significantly better than the previous one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home