The Game of Poker and Life

Musings on the game of poker and life---from a woman's point of view. What happens when you mix poker, alcohol, men and women????? ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN!

Friday, October 13, 2006

Wow! Over a Month!

I am going to update this shortly....within the next couple of days. I had a most exhilirating poker experience in August/September, and have been debating about how much of it I was going to be willing to share. I should have that resolved soon.

I have been playing almost every night, and can definitely see how the run of cards affects how high I will place in tournaments.

Be back soon!

2 Comments:

  • At 8:23 AM, Blogger cerberi said…

    ive been trying to get my blog up to scratch and neglecting my poker.
    Gl at the tables.

     
  • At 8:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great resource. keep it up!!Thanks a lot for interesting discussion, I found a lot of useful information!With the best regards!
    Frank

     

Post a Comment

<< Home