The Game of Poker and Life

Musings on the game of poker and life---from a woman's point of view. What happens when you mix poker, alcohol, men and women????? ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN!

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

No Voice Necessary!

How hilarious! Tonight, I ran a tournament at Angel's Ice House (an AWESOME BAR AND RESTAURANT!),and all I can do is whisper....Just goes to show, talking really isn't necessary to play poker!

I got so much sh.....t (good natured, of course)----and I got to play with some people that I hadn't seen in awhile.

It's interesting the people that you meet playing poker....that you might not have otherwise met. And I am always impressed at how friendly people are.

And, well, there should be a new reader to this blog---as a result of tonight---and as promised, I will not describe you enough to be recognized.....as always, I did enjoy playing poker with you....and once I get my voice back---well, I'll be better competition for you. ;)

Tonight was the worst that the cards have been....even went all in with pocket K's and lost to trip 5's. Oh well!

As long as the tide turns again by the end of August----I don't mind!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home