The Game of Poker and Life

Musings on the game of poker and life---from a woman's point of view. What happens when you mix poker, alcohol, men and women????? ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN!

Sunday, March 26, 2006

So Nice to Play

There were so many new people playing tonight. First session I played the women's tournament...and the second tournament, I played mixed. I don't even know what place I came in with the women's tournament. I did come in 6th in the mixed...and I only won 2 pots in 2.5 hours.

It was crazy, and a bit dull. I had gone to the Oasis prior to going to play. And had 3 margarita's--2 melon, and one mango. A lady let me try her tequila sunrise....and yuck! It was grooooooooooooooooooooosssssssssssssssss.

Tomorrow night is Fado! I can't wait---that is my favorite place to play, right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home