The Game of Poker and Life

Musings on the game of poker and life---from a woman's point of view. What happens when you mix poker, alcohol, men and women????? ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN!

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Hurry Up, 6pm!

I haven't played poker since Thursday night---which was online.....and I managed to lose $10 bucks playing a cash game....and won $2.00 in a STT. No big deal.

Last night, I really wanted to play...but there was no poker to be found....so I went and played BINGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's only $6.00 for 5 chances of winning up to $750! And the adrenaline rush when I am down to one/two numbers is oh so much fun!

So tonight will start another session of points....I'm going to a friend's party at the Oasis at 4pm, then going to play poker at 6pm. I might be good and sloshed at that point!

We'll see how it goes.....

Can you say "addicted" to gambling??????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home