The Game of Poker and Life

Musings on the game of poker and life---from a woman's point of view. What happens when you mix poker, alcohol, men and women????? ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN!

Friday, March 17, 2006

Off to See The Wizard

Not really! But I am off to Reno. Found out that there will only be 3 women from Austin playing in the tournament tomorrow. I did look up the Reno Hilton---and it is a large property! Best of all, there is a steam room and a heated swimming pool! Perfect for a cold, snowy day.

I may play some poker tonight...as a warm up. We'll see. Or perhaps today will be slot machine day!

I asked the hotel if they had wireless, and the front desk person wasn't entirely sure...so the update may not be as immediate as I would like.

I wonder if any pros will be there hanging out for the finals this week??? Maybe I can get more pictures and autographs!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home