The Game of Poker and Life

Musings on the game of poker and life---from a woman's point of view. What happens when you mix poker, alcohol, men and women????? ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN!

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Austin Poker Bloggers

I decided to stay in. It's just too cold and besides, I am having too much fun searching the internet for Austin Poker Bloggers! I had no idea that there were so many people in Austin blogging about poker--I'm so new to blogging, I don't even realize how many people are blogging period!

And thanks to the neat features that some people have on their blogs, I've added a few myself!

I'm so glad to have discovered blogging! I'm actually having to learn a little bit about HTML codes! Good brain exercises, I think.

How cool that Pokerstars is gonna have an online tournament just for bloggers!

My life just may end up being about poker and blogging!

2 Comments:

  • At 6:38 PM, Blogger Alan said…

    I know that pokerstars had a blogger tourney several months ago. Have they announced another one?

     
  • At 3:46 AM, Blogger ScottMcM said…

    There are so many of us it is scary ! But us Austin ones are the best, welcome.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home