The Game of Poker and Life

Musings on the game of poker and life---from a woman's point of view. What happens when you mix poker, alcohol, men and women????? ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN!

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

My Update

I'm still hosting tournaments, and I am still working in poker----but now I am the Director of Operations for the entire league, and well, I am enjoying the process of revamping the company, hiring new hosts and adding some new features.

Like if you play with TFPL on your birthday, you get 10K extra in starting chips for the session of your choice. We have had many players choose to celebrate their birthday with their poker playing buddies!

I have had the great fortune to hire some great new hosts---their energy is high, they are passionate about poker, and they are genuinely nice people! One of our newest "candidates" is also going to be one of our youngest hosts---but I can hardly resist his persistence and drive and enthusiasm. We'll see how it goes. I am going to give him his first trial run next Monday, while I play. Then we'll go from there. I've got high hopes for him, and I am impressed with his maturity and work ethic. Being around him is like a gust of fresh air! He jokes that he is going to take over my position......and I think that's great that he has that much self-confidence.

Won't happen.....but its good for people to have dreams. LOL!!!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home