The Game of Poker and Life

Musings on the game of poker and life---from a woman's point of view. What happens when you mix poker, alcohol, men and women????? ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN!

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

New updates!

I haven't written in so long....and i miss it. Of course because SXSW is here again, it makes me think about blogging, and all things online. Unfortunately I'm unable to attend this year.....because I am saving my bucks for my first week long poker cruise!

We are leaving from Galveston, and sailing to Cozumel, Grand Cayman (one of my favorite islands in the world) and Jamaica! And as long as the ship isn't in dock, there will be live poker!!!! Tournaments and cash games....around the clock.

The cruise is with Linda Johnson and Jan Fisher www.cardplayercruises.com

I will be updating as we go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home