The Game of Poker and Life

Musings on the game of poker and life---from a woman's point of view. What happens when you mix poker, alcohol, men and women????? ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN!

Friday, February 29, 2008

I hate this game!

Sometimes!

I played at the Bike today. And it didn't matter what I played, or what I bet....someone called me and I lost. My AA, KK and JJ, and straights, and flushes were all counterfeited by some other winning hands. I took it as a sign that I really shouldn't play anymore poker. It's too easy w/$40 buy-ins to keep buying back in. So I am down $200 for the day right now.

The good news is that I played a $40 tournament, and there were 138 players total, and I went out at 40th. I was happy about that. I am supposed to play in a $100 women's tournament this Sunday. I hope I do well!

I did get quads during the tournament....and a guy at my table got a Royal Flush in the tournament.

I know that my cards are going to improve.

I do not know what is better: being card dead and patient, or getting great cards and losing with them, time and time again.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home